I am interested in Programming Languages, Mechanised Theorem Proving, Shared-Memory Concurrency and Memory Consistency models. Look at my publications and my talks for more information.
- Welcome to Dr Ruth Hoffmann, postdoctoral research fellow on the C3 project (Feb'17)
- Accepted Paper: Mixed-size Concurrency: ARM, POWER, C/C++11, and SC at POPL'17 (Oct'16)
- Accepted Paper: Farms, Pipes, Streams, and Reforestation: Reasoning about Structured Parallel Processes using Types and Hylomorphisms at ICFP'16 (Jun'16)
- Accepted Paper: Modelling the ARMv8 Architecture, Operationally: Concurrency and ISA at POPL'16 (Oct'15)
- Accepted Paper: An integrated concurrency and core-ISA architectural envelope definition, and test oracle, for IBM POWER multiprocessors at MICRO-48 (Sep'15)
- The C3 grant “Scalable & Verified Shared Memory via Consistency-directed Cache Coherence” is funded by EPSRC (Jun'15)